4th November 2020 – In line with government guidelines, we are compelled to make some changes to the service we offer between Thursday 5th November and Wednesday 2nd December.
(1) We will be continuing to work on embroidery and printing orders throughout the lockdown. Please be assured we will not let anyone down. You can continue to place orders for your company uniforms as usual, and you can expect the usual excellent, prompt service from us.
(2) We will be available for “click-and-collect” services. Please email your requirements to :
You can also phone us on 01730 817527 to place orders. Please note that the shop phone may not be manned full business hours, but we have an answerphone. If at all possible, please email us instead.
For orders placed by email or phone, we will be able to take payment by card or bank transfer, and will provide the necessary details.
Collections will be available from our second door rather than the main shop door, which will remain locked. Customers placing orders will be given full information about how to make a collection, and we will do our very best to accommodate your wishes in terms of a convenient time slot for collecting.
(3) We will continue to offer free local deliveries. To order please email us at:
Or telephone 01730 817527. Please note that the shop phone may not be manned full business hours, but we have an answerphone. If at all possible, please email us instead.
Areas we deliver to free of charge include:
Midhurst and the surrounding villages
For orders further afield we can post items to you.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers for their support, and we look forward to welcoming you back into the shop in December. In the meantime, please feel free to get in touch with any orders or enquiries:
17th July 2020 – The government has announced that face coverings will be compulsory for customers visiting shops in England from 24th July. We respect this ruling but also recognise that there are various medical conditions, many of which are invisible, which exempt people from wearing face coverings. It is therefore not our intention to ever challenge anyone who wishes to enter our shop premises without a face covering, nor do we have any legal obligation to do so. Please rest assured that you are welcome to visit us whether you wear a face covering or are exempt from doing so, and you will never be questioned about that. If you need to wear a mask in shops we have some excellent quality washable ones, available for purchase at a reasonable price.
29th June 2020 – A big thank you to everyone who has visited us during our first two weeks of reopening. It has been great to see so many familiar faces again, and to welcome new customers as well.
Our new opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 1.30pm. These reduced hours allow us to continue our popular local delivery service, but we are also offering other times by appointment, which is a service that has proved popular. Don’t be afraid to ask if our opening times are not convenient, and we will try to accommodate you. In addition, we are trying to keep the shop open for longer than the advertised times wherever possible. In particular, you will generally find us open on Saturdays between 10 and 12, but please do check first before setting out as we have to be flexible with any extra opening times, to allow the local deliveries to continue. That has been an important service for customers who do not feel able to visit the shop in person, and we plan to continue offering that choice for the foreseeable future.
So whether you wish to call in to see us, or would prefer to have your order delivered, we look forward to seeing you soon!
13th June 2020 – We will be reopening from Monday with new opening hours as follows:
Monday to Friday 9.30am – 1.30pm
Afternoons and Saturdays by appointment
We are continuing to offer free local delivery for most items.
Information about visiting the shop:
- Only one person in the shop at a time please.
- Please ask before you enter – people in the shop may not be visible from the door.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door, and by the card machine.
- Please keep 2 metres away from staff or anyone else if waiting outside.
- We are happy to serve you at the door if you do not wish to come in.
- If you are waiting outside and need a chair to sit on, please ask.
- We can still deliver or post your orders if you prefer.
- You are very welcome to visit the shop, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
(Earlier news updates deleted)