29th June 2020 – A big thank you to everyone who has visited us during our first two weeks of reopening. It has been great to see so many familiar faces again, and to welcome new customers as well.
Our new opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 1.30pm. These reduced hours allow us to continue our popular local delivery service, but we are also offering other times by appointment, which is a service that has proved popular. Don’t be afraid to ask if our opening times are not convenient, and we will try to accommodate you. In addition, we are trying to keep the shop open for longer than the advertised times wherever possible. In particular, you will generally find us open on Saturdays between 10 and 12, but please do check first before setting out as we have to be flexible with any extra opening times, to allow the local deliveries to continue. That has been an important service for customers who do not feel able to visit the shop in person, and we plan to continue offering that choice for the foreseeable future.
So whether you wish to call in to see us, or would prefer to have your order delivered, we look forward to seeing you soon!
13th June 2020 – We will be reopening from Monday with new opening hours as follows:
Monday to Friday 9.30am – 1.30pm
Afternoons and Saturdays by appointment
We are continuing to offer free local delivery for most items.
Information about visiting the shop:
- Only one person in the shop at a time please.
- Please ask before you enter – people in the shop may not be visible from the door.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door, and by the card machine.
- Please keep 2 metres away from staff or anyone else if waiting outside.
- We are happy to serve you at the door if you do not wish to come in.
- If you are waiting outside and need a chair to sit on, please ask.
- We can still deliver or post your orders if you prefer.
- You are very welcome to visit the shop, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
(Earlier news updates deleted)