The following information applies from 12th April 2021:
Our new opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday 9.30am – 1.30pm
Afternoons and Saturdays by appointment
These new hours allow us to continue our popular local delivery service, but we are also offering other times by appointment, which is a service that has proved popular. Don’t be afraid to ask if our opening times are not convenient, and we will try to accommodate you. In addition, we are trying to keep the shop open for longer than the advertised times wherever possible. In particular, you will generally find us open on Saturdays between 10 and 12, but please do check first before setting out (01730 817527) as we have to be flexible with any extra opening times, to allow the local deliveries to continue. That has been an important service for customers who do not feel able to visit the shop in person, and we plan to continue offering that choice for the foreseeable future.
We are continuing to offer free local delivery for most items.
Deliveries can be made to your doorstep or designated place at an agreed time, without contact. We will not ask for a signature.
If you would like to contact us about ordering, or any other enquiries, please email:
Information about visiting the shop:
- Only one person in the shop at a time please.
- Please ask before you enter – people in the shop may not be visible from the door.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door, and by the card machine.
- Please keep 2 metres away from staff or anyone else if waiting outside.
- We are happy to serve you at the door if you do not wish to come in.
- If you are waiting outside and need a chair to sit on, please ask.
- We can still deliver or post your orders if you prefer.
- You are very welcome to visit the shop, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
A note about wearing face coverings:
The government has announced that face coverings will be compulsory for customers visiting shops in England from 24th July 2020. We respect this ruling but also recognise that there are various medical conditions, many of which are invisible, which exempt people from wearing face coverings. It is therefore not our intention to ever challenge anyone who wishes to enter our shop premises without a face covering, nor do we have any legal obligation to do so. Please rest assured that you are welcome to visit us whether you wear a face covering or are exempt from doing so, and you will never be questioned about that.