Our new opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday 9.30am – 1.30pm
Afternoons and Saturdays by appointment
These new hours allow us to continue our popular local delivery service, but we are also offering other times by appointment, which is a service that has proved popular. Don’t be afraid to ask if our opening times are not convenient, and we will try to accommodate you. In addition, we are trying to keep the shop open for longer than the advertised times wherever possible. Our local deliveries have been an important service for customers who do not feel able to visit the shop in person, and we plan to continue offering that choice for the foreseeable future.
We are continuing to offer free local delivery for most items.
Deliveries can be made to your doorstep or designated place at an agreed time, without contact. We will not ask for a signature.
If you would like to contact us about ordering, or any other enquiries, please email:
Information about visiting the shop:
The wearing of face coverings in shops is reintroduced from Tuesday 30th November 2021. Our policy is as follows:
- We continue to politely request only one person in the shop at a time, as a courtesy to customers who wish to socially distance.
- We recognise that customers may be exempt from wearing a face covering, and we will never question or challenge anyone who enters the shop without one.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door, and by the card machine. We will continue to frequently clean door handles, etc.
- We are happy to serve you at the door if you do not wish to come in.
- If you are waiting outside and need a chair to sit on, please ask.
- We can still deliver or post your orders if you prefer.
- You are very welcome to visit the shop, and we look forward to seeing you soon!